Sunday, August 11, 2013

Of Shopping, shopping and more shopping~~~~

Hello Darklings,

Well I'm waiting for Coralline to finish getting dressed, although I know she is doing it as quickly as possible.

She spent the night at my home, because the stores she wants to go to is closer to me and I have not had the pleasure of her company for a while, and yes we did stay up late to watch "The Mummy's Hand" on Svengoolie.

So today we will go shopping for her clothes for school, she is getting to be tall, in a few more years I'm sure she will be as tall as me.

And I am looking forward to this expedition,  I also put in to have tomorrow off from work, since her school has not started yet we will finish the shopping tomorrow.  My Boss said that was fine since I had been putting in extra time to cover some vacations by staff and he'll have a full compliment tomorrow.

Well on the Bart Strike, Gov. Jerry Brown said for both sides to "hammer out a deal or else" which means he will call for a 60 day cooling down period.  But by law he can only do that one time.  From the editorial cartoons I've been seeing, the attitude is not sympathtic towards the Union or the Board, but more so not to the Union.   And if that state representative has his way it could make such strikes like these illegal, so have the Union done its members any good?  I don't think so.

Ahhh but at this point in time, I do not care, Coralline is here and is ready to go, Belladonna will go to her sitter and we shall be off to do what ladies do best----SHOPPING!!!

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment