Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Of updates and articles~~~~

Hello Darklings,

Well this is going to have to be a short post, I'm at work right now.

My cousin called me and asked if I'd be interested in going to the movies and I said of course, so since she is working just 5 blocks from me she'll pick me up and we'll go to the movies and then have a late dinner afterwards, her treat.

Well I'm all for that, but what movie I haven't a clue, the "Ouija" movie won't be out until Friday, and there isn't any other that I'm interested in, I hope its not a weepy movie I've had enough weepy in my life and she knows it.  So we'll see.

I have also come across some interesting pictures and articles which I will post over the next few days.  One about Mourning clothing which should be interesting.

I recorded Coast to Coast last night Judika Illes was on the latter half so I had fun listening to it while I was commuting to work, I have not finished it yet but a very interesting person.

I love Coast to Coast radio, but it comes on so late that I have to record any interesting program and listen to it while I'm commuting.  They have ghost hunters, UFO spotters, vampires, exorcists and other persons from the odd side of life. 

If you've never heard of it look it up on Google Coast to Coast Radio, when I have time I'll put up a link.

Must Go.

Later Darklings

You never know what's out there in the night, in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment