Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Of a Blood Moon~~~~

Hello Darklings,

This is going to be a short post, but I want to let you know that tonight's Full Moon will be a Blood Moon, that is possible that we will have a lunar eclipse.

Now the time for the West Coast will be between 2:15 to 3:45 a.m. that is very early Wednesday Morning,  from beginning to end. 

What time it will be for other parts of the country I'm not sure so check your local weather stations or the internet for your times.

I'm looking forward to it, and will set my clock.  Doyle thinks I'm a bit loony-toonie

But I would not be an Elder Goth if I didn't take this opportunity to see this unusual event.

I'd howl at it but I might scare the neighbors that  early in the morning. 

So if you can Darklings do take it in.

Later Darklings

2 comments:

  1. I was able to see it in Virginia... beautiful shade of red as it eclipsed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how wonderful!! We had a bit of problems here, as we were having some foggy conditions. I love blood moons, so wonderfully mysterious.

      Delete