Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Of Seeing the Lawyers (very short post)~~~~

Well My Darklings,

I am a bit nervous.  But I'll have my sister and Doyle as well as my Lawyer at my side.  We are going in 15 minutes to my Lawyers office to have The Meeting with the Lawyer and the idiot who hit me and put me out of work for a long period of time, totalling my car, and medical costs.

My Lawyer re-assured me yesterday that we hold all the cards, the man is nervous, is in a very bad position, and wants to settle this quickly without going to court.  But coming to an agreement could take most of the day as there are various points to go over, and we have a serious stack of paperwork.  I've made notes of the points that I want to be sure will be covered.

So my Darklings, wish me well.   I may have this man's scalp by this evening (as I put on my "War Paint")

Later Darklings

4 comments:

  1. I've only recently begun reading your blog and so have never commented. I just wanted to wish you luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything went well with the meeting!

    ReplyDelete