Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte and Perfection~~~

Oh Darklings,


I do love Flash Drives to write down and save my thoughts so I can upload them at a later time.


And I’ve been here at work since 6:30 a.m. so I can leave early today, I’m taking a break to upload a number of my thoughts and sip my wonderfully perfect Fall cup of coffee.


Sometimes something comes along and you see it, read it or taste it and you know there is something about it that’s so right.


First~~~~


I was taking a small break yesterday I happened to flip a magazine over and saw a print ad for Patron Tequila, specifically for Patron XO Café Tequila and the ad said:


“Perfection has a Darker Side”---I thought what a perfect sentiment for an Elder/Elderly Goth.

Second~~~~~

Right now I don’t care if it’s Starbucks and I know how some people feel about Starbucks


BUT----It’s Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!!


Now I KNOW Fall is here, I’ve had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte for the season!!!
Oh so goooooood!!! And Simply Perfect.

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment