Saturday, May 31, 2014

Of being exhausted and Clint Eastwood~~~~

Hello Darklings,

I know ---- what have I been doing and what does it have to do with Clint Eastwood?

Well nothing really, it two totally separate things.

Alright I'll get Clint out of the way and "make my day"  and speaking of making it someone's day, today happens to be Clint Eastwood's birthday born May 31, 1930. 

A local boy, attending both Piedmont and then Oakland Technical High School.  Doyle wants to watch either a couple of Dirty Harry movies or "The Good, the Bad and The Ugly" tonight in celebration.   Feeling so tired and knowing that this is going to be one of those rare times when it's Pizza and a good red wine I said "Dealer's Choice" and left it at that.

And why am I exhausted???  Well you'd be exhausted too if you tore apart several beds, washed linens and towels, folded same and re-made the beds, I know, why didn't Doyle or Sis help me, well Sis had to see several clients and Doyle had an assignment that had him out of the house until an hour ago.

But all was not lost, Brian came by feeling a bit lonely for company and I put him to work, he's going to join us for the movie fest tonight. 

So I'm going to lie down and take a nap with the dog's sharing bed space and wake up in time for pizza and a movie.

And really isn't that the best way to spend a Saturday night? 

Later Darklings a nice soft bed calls to me.

Happy Birthday Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment