Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Of a short note and the Alert being called off~~~

Hello My Darklings,

I'm on my coffee break and we have a mess to clear up here, because of yesterday's "alleged" Muni sick out---did not make my commute any easier and yes I'm grumbling.

So this will have to be a short note, The Alert on the person the FBI wanted to find has been called off,  the gentleman in question was captured late yesterday afternoon at Chrissie Field.

Both Police and the FBI were worried about a post his put on his facebook page which indicated he might have been thinking of taking his own life.

Exactly what are all the perimeter's of what he's done or allegedly was doing is still slowly coming out, he may have acted on his own or was being used as a dupe, the FBI is sorting this out, but he may have been despondent as well.

But he has been found and is in custody.

When I have time I will post the "story" around the 2nd hand coffin, I've had more than one person ask me about that.

But I must go, my co-worker has brought me my 3rd cup of coffee and I really need to get "fired up"

Later Darklings

P.S.  did any of you feel that Earthquake last night about 11:05 p.m.  it was located in San Leandro.

No comments:

Post a Comment