Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vacation Diary Part 1 A~~~~

Well Darklings,

Just a brief addendum to my mini-diary.

I'm now at the Whitehouse Inn, have been here since Monday afternoon, I hope to post more tonight.

Met a very nice young man at Inn At The Vines a few days ago before I left to come here.  And was given a few suggestions of things to see.

It's been very warm up here, which makes it great for wine growing, but I've seen other fruits of the trees here as well.  Although there has been a marine layer in the Bay Area that has tempered some of the heat.

I was told by Belladonna's sitter that the temperature in the San Francisco bay area has been mild to cool between the upper 50's to mid 60's  that is why when you come to visit San Francisco be prepared to layer on and wear warmish clothing and then peel off as you leave the bay area, for any of you who plan to visit.

Now I must go, I have a few places to visit and hope to use the wifi to blog tonight for a more in depth update.

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment