Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vacation Diary 6~~~

Hello Darklings,

This is going to have to be a short post, just to let you know I'm alive in the wilds of Lodi.

I know Darklings~~~where is Lodi?   Well you'll have to google it, it's in the middle of somewhere.

But don't let that be off putting, there are some wonderful things to find here in Lodi which I will post in greater detail in my next post.

I've spent 4 wonderful days at the Wine and Roses Hotel and Spa, excellent food, and accommodations, it's too bad that I have to shift to a different location tomorrow while I'm here in Lodi,  but I do have to save a little money here and there.

I've met some very nice people, had some wonderful conversations, indulged in the most relaxing spa treatment,  I have to admit it's going to be very hard for me to go back to work next week,  why couldn't I have met up with someone very rich instead of handsome and kind.   Of course rich and kind is nice too.

The weather has been warm  and wonderful and I understand that the grapes are at the peak of picking, so I wonder what sort of vintage we'll have in the next year or two 

I've been told to not miss the Farmer's Market tomorrow so I'm planning to go to that, it should be fun.

And now I'm going to make use of the outdoor jacuzzi and then get ready for dinner,  I've been careful in what I eat and all the walking has been helping me keep the weight off, but I think I'll have to go to the gym once I get back home. 

The next time I post it will be after I have returned.   I have a lot of things to put up and a few questions to answer, which I will do when I get back.

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment