Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Of viewing fashion darkly~~~~

Hello My Darklings,

Just a short post, I still have bills to pay and a check book to balance I'm so glad that Sis will be making dinner tonight.

A friend of mine informed me of a facebook page called Dark Style.  I think it can be found at www.facebook.com/thedarkstyle  I hope I got that URL right. 

Well I went to it and I fell in love with it, I may not agree on all the styles but it was enough to perk up my Goth side.

And well now I better go, but I'll leave you with this wonderful photo from it.

Later Darklings
The family that Goths together stays together
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he darksyle facebook is very nice. I truly with there was a FB or tumblr that focused on truly "Elder" goth style. Most of the "elder" goth style sites are 30 year old or 40 year old goths. Which is great except once a person is over 50...things, um change:) Style transitions and I rarely see elder goth style that is not dull or "mutton dressed as a lamb" if you know what I mean.

    Would love to read more "style " on your blog if you have a mind to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete