Friday, December 20, 2013

Of My head is spinning around~~~

Well Darklings,

Christmas is a wonderful time, and a busy time as well.

I know I have not been posting much of late but I admit busy with preperations and gift shopping and of course work, I've been doing fill in for staffers that needed time off here and there so my schedule is not normal.

Coralline's folks will be dropping her off on Friday afternoon and she will be spending the weekend with me which is fine.  

Sis is excited as much of her house on the lower floors is done so for now she can start receiving clients at her home, parking will not be a problem which is good, but she won't be starting until after January 1.

The garden work will start in February but she wants to be sure that it will not disrupt things, much of the work is almost done and she is very pleased with it.

So This saturday we will be going back to the Dickens Faire one last time, and then Sunday will be my party,  every thing is in place, the food will not be a problem as much of it except salads, are ready they just need to be heated up.  The Salads will be done the day of for freshness. 

This is one of those times when I'm glad I've got a large pantry.

I'm also glad that I didn't shop at Target between Nov 27 and Dec. 15 considering the troubling situation with their cash registers being hacked and people's accounts stolen.   I managed to do much of my shopping before then, and even was able to buy things on line which was not compromised.  It is times like that that makes me want to stay "old-school" in financial transactions, something I'm considering more and more.

But now I must go, last minute things to do and get.

But I just wanted to say I'm still here, just busy and yes my head is spinning. 

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment