Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Of Halloween~~~~

Dear Darklings,

I'm in a rush today, and it is cold too.

But I wanted to give you just a very short update on the Halloween Party~~~in three words~~~


BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!!!!!!!

And now I'm suffering from post Halloween depression and having my heating system checked and turned on----we are getting very cold weather from Canada---Thank you Canada.

And it rained  late Halloween night and All Saints Day Sunday.   My cisterns are getting full, the garden has been watered, the decorations outside were rained on but we're drying them out in the green house and garage thanks to Doyle and Brian.

But I'm going to hate taking down the indoor decorations---Pooh!!!


But time marches on.  I'll give you the details later, got to dash!

Later Darklings




1 comment:

  1. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete