Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Of Computer going off-line~~~~

Hello My Darklings,

Well sadly, I'm going to have to go off-line for a week at least,  my computer here at home has been acting up and my IT friend is going to go through it. 

It's either something that is failing (equivalent to the old T.V. picture Tube) or it just needs an upgrade of some sort.

So I'll not be able to pick up or send out e-mail or anything.  Pooh!!

And I won't use either Doyle's or my sisters computer systems as they need it for their work, and I don't want to take the chance of compromising them.

And  at work there is a whole new list of restrictions...Fugdesicle I say. 

So I will be out of touch for a while.... I had notices some problems, and thought a simple clean up would do it, but it appears to be more than that.  That is why I have not been posting of much lately.

And there is also the possiblity that I may be doing Jury Duty---I sincerely hope not, but I won't know until this evening when I call in, at least the court house will be local.  ***sigh***.

So until Anon... Happy St. Patrick's Day to come.

Later Darklings

No comments:

Post a Comment