Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Further Thoughts

Well Darklings,

I've decided that I'm going to post a picture of what I think an Elder Goth of the Art Deco, Corporate Goth type should look like with my posts. This won't happen all the time, but when I find a pix or image I like I'll put it up here.

I'll also include websites in the "My Favorites" section as well.

I'll be posting movies both old and new that I think are right.

I'll list music, books, television programs etc as well.

Even things that I enjoy. Sometimes it will be about my moods or my frustrations.

Just relax, enjoy the thoughts, sometimes dark, sometimes light, sometimes maudlin, remember Darklings I am over 60 years old, I've already got one foot in the grave and the other on the banana peel, but watch out I just might out live you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment