Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Of Halloween and an update~~~

Hello Darklings,

I have not posted of late because of all the preparations for tonight's Halloween Party, it will be a more smaller affair since many of my friends have to work tomorrow, so it will be mini-bites, pot luck and good conversation.

My flaming skulls are in place but it's a spare the air day I've been told, so I'll have to save it for another "midnight dreary".

The children will be coming by to hand out the candy.

My skeleton Horse and rider are ready,  T-Rex is in the back at the "pet cemetery".   For the adults I've not only purchased my usual wines but also "Curious Beasts"  and see how it goes.

I am so looking forward to tonight.

I also have house guests.

If you've been following the news we have been having horrible wildfires just north of us, air quality so bad one had to wear masks.

Friends of mine that I have stayed at when I've been at Sonoma lost their house, including their in-law unit where there elderly parents were staying.

Because they wanted them to be safe, I've taken in the elderly parents, they are quite mobile and alert, but after the shock of the wild fires do not want to be close to the devastation, and my friends agree, so I have them with me.

For how long I don't know but they are a fun couple, so I have them in my downstairs guest room with bath, and we'll help get them back on their feet.

That way my friends can work on getting what needs to be done to re-build without the extra worry about their parents safety.   And it's no trouble for them to check on the elders.   For them my location is safe, friendly, and a complete change for them to relieve the worry on their minds.   And with Sis's help if they have any form of depression she can address that possibility.

But now I must go back to the preparations for tonight. 

Enjoy Halloween My Darklings.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment